Hello my angels, welcome back.. So it’s been a very long time since I’ve done an Empties post, and I’ve been collecting a lot of Empties (even too much for my own good!) there’s so much products to talk about that I have to do 2 parts to finish my Empties vol.3 ..
cause there is so much to talk about let’s get started…
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser (sample) : It’s alright..it didn’t do anything special, like it cleanses, but it doesn’t like deeply cleanses and brightens and all that special stuff. Will I repurchase it again? Nope. There’s much better products in drugstores.
2. Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover : It’s okay, also didn’t do anything special, like I prefer micellar water for an all-over makeup removing. Will I repurchase? Nope.
3. Clean & Clear Morning Energy Cleanser : It’s amazing, I used it back when in school days, it used to instantly wake me up; making me feel fresh. And I love the smooth beads in it that slightly melts in your face while you massage your face in circular motion. Will I repurchase it ? Totally!
4. L’Oreal Hydra Total-5 Micellar Water : I am currently using up my second bottle; It is Ah-mazing.. It’s just so moisturizing, smells good (like, comfortably good!) and removes the makeup really well. And it’s not irritating to the eyes or the face or whatever. Will I repurchase it? Hell yeah!
5. Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub : I only used it up, because I wanna use it and get rid of it. It didn’t any good for my skin, but it didn’t harm my skin either. Plus, it kind of left my skin feeling quit dry afterwards. Will repurchase it? Nope.
6. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè : It’s great. It’s very hydrating, but light-weight, and I loved it before makeup, but unfortunately; it’s really hard to get it in the Middle East. Will I repurchase it? Yes!
7. L’Oreal Extraordinary Oil-Cream : I am currently using up my second jar of this. It is so BOMB!! like it’s very hydrating and gives you that all-year-round glow, you can use it for summer for that ultimate glow, and you can use for winter cause it’s really hydrating; yet it’s light-weight. Now, you guys know that I am a HUGE FAN of L’Oreal face products, especially their moisturizers. and this actually got some tiny, finely milled shimmer to it, that almost gives you a slight glow and sheen to the skin. and I have a feeling that it’s the ultimate dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream!! If it’s true; it’ll be really exciting!! Will I repurchase it again? Absolutely!!
8. VLCC Frangipani & Oatmeal Scrub : It’s okay, I have nothing more to say about it other than it’s okay; But there’s definitely a better scrubs on the market. Will I repurchase it? NO.
9. Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum : I got it because of Heidi Hamoud, I mean.. She has dark circle that almost the same shade as mine, and her dark circles have gone lighter; So I thought why not try it myself. And thankfully, I got the tiny size not the big one, because (uhm!) it didn’t do anything for me, my dark circles still dark.. </3 maybe that’s because I was only relying on the serum itself, I have so many unhealthy habits; such as not drinking enough water (at all), and sleeping in late. those two are probably the reason why I have such dark circles. Will I repurchase it? As much as I love Kiehl’s, I don’t think so.
10. H&M Coconut Water Mask for Dry Skin : It smells really good..! But it didn’t do anything for me. not hydrating at all. Will I repurchase it? Absolutely NOT.
11. H&M Argan Oil & Rosehip Oil Mask for Dry Skin : Same as product (No.1o)
12. Garnier Eye Roller : I bought it years ago as my first eye care product, it’s so bad, didn’t do anything at all. Waste of money, waste of time, and I don’t even know why I got it in the first place. I thought it was cool probably. glad that I finished it up; And now it’s out of my life for good. Will I repurchase it? Oh hell NO!
13. Evian Facial Spray : You guys.. This product is amazing. You probably gonna be like: It’s only water. Yeah, it’s only water, but I like to spray it on my face before makeup and sometime in the place of my MAC Fix+. regular water will melt your makeup off, or probably the water drops and splash will leave like a patchy mark on your face. but this doesn’t do it. Will I repurchase it? Probably.
14. Sephora Pomegranate Sleeping Mask : I loved this mask. It’s really good, makes my skin feel so soft when I wake up in the morning. Although the pomegranate is for Anti-fatigue & Energizing, I didn’t notice any energizing or anti-fatigue effect happened to me the next day I woke up. The only down side is the packaging, it’s just so hard to store for later, Answer me (Am I using it the wrong way? Is it a one- time kind of product? Or I can use it later on? If so, tell me how do store it for later?). Anyways, Will I repurchase? Maybe.
15. Nivea Soothing Toner : I highly recommend it, but I won’t repurchase it. Why do I highly recommend it? cause it really balances out the moisture in the face, like one time I had a really flaky nose (cause by getting the flu) and I used to spray this on my face regularly everyday. and the flakiness is gone. Why I won’t repurchase it? Because I am currently satisfied with the result of using Rose water. Will I repurchase it? Maybe.
- Vaseline Spray&Go Lotion : I like this, I really do. It doesn’t waste time, it’s really good for school days. But, I don’t feel like it’s moisturizing enough, maybe because my skin is more on the drier side, but nonetheless, I would repurchase .
2. The Body Shop Moringa Beautifying Oil : It’s for hair and body, I’ve tried it on both, my hair and body, I would say it’s good but not great, and it’s really unnecessary. it just adds some nice scent to your hair, and I remember the scent doesn’t last that much, I mean.. there’s much better stuff on the market. Will I repurchase it? Nope.
3. Rexona Bamboo Dry Deodorant Stick : As you can see, I love this product, it’s amazing. and it’s the best smelling one out of all the Rexona scents that they have, and I love Rexona products in general. Will I repurchase it? well, I want to purchase my third bottle but I couldn’t find it in the supermarket back then. so, I got the liquid deodorant version of the scent. Maybe I go now, I might find it. But it’s a big, thick YES!
4. L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lotion : I LOVE this lotion, I couldn’t find it in Paris like the thicker butter, but I have found it near me back home, which is really exciting. So, aside from the “very” moisturizing formula; I kid you not, I use it on my legs and I can see the glow and shine like no other lotion, even the body butter didn’t give me such glow. I highly recommend it. Will I repurchase it? Definitely.
5. VLCC Shape Up Bust Firming Cream : I didn’t why I used it in the first place, but I assure you that I’m not the one who purchased it, probably one of my sister; I don’t what to say about this product. It didn’t do anything special, wouldn’t recommend it. Will I repurchase it? No.
6. Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage Body Wash : As you probably know, I love Palmolive body washes, I like the Thermal Spa and the Aroma Therapy line. the Mineral Massage have some exfoliating beads, plus; It smells really ocean-y, like a very nice smelling beach, which is a bonus. Makes showering really enjoyable! definitely recommending it. Will I repurchase it? YES!
7. L’Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Cream : I like this, I tried it in the winter; saved my skin, and what I like the most about it, is that it doesn’t have any scent. which is great because I have like red bumps on my forearm and sometimes they get irritated, and for some reason I don’t like putting anything with scents on, so this is the perfect product. Will I repurchase it? Yes.
8. Palmolive Aroma Therapy Absolute Relax Body Wash : I definitely enjoyed taking showers with this product (lol!) I wouldn’t say it made me relax in the shower, but it smells really good. Will I repurchase it? Maybe. Probably yes.
9. Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion : This is the mini version (maybe), but i got the biggest bottle of it, cause I love this product. It’s really hydrating, but absorbs fast, which is phenomenal. Will I repurchase it? Already did.
That was it for today’s post, so sorry it took me so long to finally post. I don’t really should watching so much movies and work more on my baby.
Anyways, I really hope you like this post; thank you so much for reading this post, and I will see you next time.